This file contains instructions on how to construct an official competition field for RoboCup MSL, along with frequently asked questions with respect to organizing an MSL tournament. (Requirements for MSL 2019)
A 3D-printed tool could be used to verify the ball handling limits. The ball-handling verification tool is designed by the CAMBADA team (the ZIP file received from Bernardo Cunha).
- WM Data Struct: Instructions for logging of world model information via refbox (Download last Rev: 2016/03/04).
- Inter-Team Robot-Robot Communication: Detailed description of UDP Multicast package for mixed-team play (Download).
- Homepage of the MSL Referee Box: https://github.com/RoboCup-MSL/
- Latest release of the MSL Referee Box: https://github.com/RoboCup-MSL/RefBox2015/releases
Risks of Humans in MSL
- Risk Evaluation of Robot Soccer with Humans in RoboCup MSL: (Download last Rev: 2022/12/14).